Join us for the “Tour of the Century” on Lake Wawasee! You will meet new neighbors and see old friends. The Wawasee Property Owners Association is hosting a Pontoon Tour of homes so you can see these “century old cottages” that you have always admired.
The Tour begins at Wawasee Boat Company. This year your pontoon or boat with parties of six or more will arrive already loaded with your crew and you need only to check in at Wawasee Boat Company with your tickets that were mailed to your Captain. You will receive your goodie bag containing a program for each crew member, a wrist band, sponsor gifts and the tour’s agenda for your boat. We can not provide boats. Participants will enjoy a gourmet boxed snack from “Blue Spoon Catering by Catablu” as they take a relaxing ride on Lake Wawasee to each home. BYOC (Bring Your Own Cooler) of refreshments. Please DO NOT take food or drinks into the homes you are touring.
An after party will be held at the Oakwood. Dessert will be provided with coffee and tea. A cash bar will also be available.
Saturday Evening, August 4th, 2018
• Tour begins at Wawasee Boat Company
• Check-in from 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. (A staggered time will be assigned with tickets)
• Tickets: $75.00 per person
• RSVP no later than Friday, July 20, 2018
• Contact Janet Hartley at 574-457-7172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the Tour.
• In case of bad weather, the tour will be rescheduled for Sunday, August 5th at 12 noon. Proceeds from the event will go to the Syracuse/Wawasee Park Foundation for the Multi-Purpose Trail Program